Friday, May 9, 2014

Heading to NoLa!

Hi Friends,

In the morning I am fulfilling a dream I've had since high school. I'm going to New Orleans! I cannot wait to see all the places that Anne Rice made me love, to try the world renowned food and famed cocktails. For the first couple days, the hubby and I playing tourist. After that I'm attending my first big writer convention, the Romance Times Booklovers Convention. Straight truth: I am beyond excited and more than a little nervous.

If you are attending RT--find me! I have LOTS of bookmarks to hand out. I'll also be in Club RT for a couple sessions. There I'll be handing out special goodie bags. Stop by and say hi so I don't get too lonely, okay? If you do, I'll give you a goodie bag!

Club RT Sessions

Wednesday 2:30
Thursday 10:30

Otherwise--I'll be around. ;)


After the con, I'll should have an awesome recap post for you filled with snazzy pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading and commenting.