Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Best Man Twitter Contest. #TheBestMan @ana_blaze

 

I'll be hosting a special Twitter Contest on June 7th and 8th!

The Prize?

A FREE e-copy of The Best Man!

Beth Chase is too busy planning perfect weddings to worry about the lack of action in her own love life. But if she was looking for a man, she wouldn’t be looking at Colin Pratt. Her boss swears that Best Man Colin is a quiet scholar and science fiction writer who couldn’t possibly cause a fuss at his own brother’s wedding. He’s clearly never met the man in question.

 Snarky, sexy and more than a little inebriated, Colin is the final obstacle between Beth and the last perfect wedding she needs to make partner. Of course, when she helps him into a taxi at the end of the night she has no idea that he’s only just begun to poke holes in her professional exterior. Colin might have the skills to seduce a romance professional, but can he convince her that he’s the best man to share her happy ever after

 

Check out The Best Man's tab to see watch a trailer or read an extended excerpt!

How to Enter!

Entering is easy. Just tweet the hashtag #TheBestMan  and end with my handle @ana_blaze between midnight EST on June 7, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. EST on June 8, 2013!

For example, you could tweet:


 I married #TheBestMan I know. @ana_blaze 

  #TheBestMan is on my must read list. @ana_blaze

 #TheBestMan made me breakfast in bed.@ana_blaze

 I love sexy nerds. #TheBestMan @ana_blaze

 I wish Beth would plan my wedding. #TheBestMan @ana_blaze

Being #TheBestMan is tough, but someone's gotta do it. @ana_blaze

or even just:

  I want to read #TheBestMan!@ana_blaze


You get the idea. Twitter rules ask that we don't have too many duplicate tweets, so it's best (and frankly way more cool) if you come up with your own tweet. I'm really looking forward to seeing what folks come up with. I'm hoping for some tweets about how to be #TheBestMan. It's also best if you are following me on twitter. Apparently that's the only way to guarantee that your tweet shows up in my search.

You're welcome to tweet (and enter) more than once, but please not more than once an hour. Let's not annoy the Twitter-folk too much.

Follow me on Twitter.:) 


This contest is open internationally. 

Void where prohibited. :( 

 

Add The Best Man to your Goodreads List!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading and commenting.