Friday, March 8, 2013

Tagging Thyme Meme: 11 Weird Questions Answered…or I'm not afraid of a stuffed badger.

 Yeah, it's another meme. The lovely and talented Louise D. Gornall tagged me and the questions are fun and silly.


1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?

I tried escargot. It wasn't bad. I guess that's not too strange though. I'm mostly veggie and have been since I was eighteen, so tell me a weird fruit and I'll give it a go.  

2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Hobbits. Hands down. This one in particular.

There's drinking and singing and general tidiness. Since this is an adult blog, I'll also mention that thing about big feet. ;)

3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?

I would wear gloves if it was preserved with formaldehyde. I've worked at a few nature centers, a stuffed badger wouldn't throw me. If there were kids around I'd probably chat up the badger's adaptations.

4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Biscotti goes with coffee in my world. Scones go with tea.

5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)

Wow. This is tough. Either Eddie Izzard or Robin Williams.

 


  



6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
 I'd thank my mom.

7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
Picnic on a secluded beach at sunset.

8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Can I have a platonic lunch with Joss Whedon? He's been on TV. 

9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
This is an impossible question. (It might be a song an ex-boyfriend wrote.)

10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?


I'd love to live in a bunch of places. I'd most like to settle down in Cape Cod. 

11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live? 


My grandma. Or maybe Aristotle.   

Okay- anyone who wants to be tagged should consider themselves tagged. I know Louise just got everyone at Entranced Publishing. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Hobbitt big feet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pippin, love the date idea, and love Cape Cod! So fun to get to know more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading and commenting.